I opened up my little iPod today and realized that I've been snapping photos on it here and there over the past few months, usually whenever I've forgotten my camera. In effect, it forms a little documentary of the random, unposed moments of our life over the past little while, so I'm just going to publish a few and see what turns up.
 |
| Reading with toddlers is not easy. |
 |
| Even sitting down with toddlers is a worthy challenge. |
 |
| Janna, during a bout of sickness around May or early June. |
 |
| Exploring the playground equipment at Millennial Park. |
 |
| Grand Pere and Janna spend some quality time together during a brief visit on his motorcycle tour across Canada. |
 |
| Walking the trails near Craig Henry. I believe this was the same day that Jesse had been trying to bike without his training wheels and I accidentally bailed him trying to turn him into the grass to slow down. |
 |
| Making the most of Shakespeare's The Merchant of Venice during the last days of class. |
 |
| Robyn, having a rough day before the move. |
 |
| Sixty seconds later. |
 |
| Waiting for Chrissy at the grocery store. This girl also has her own eclectic emotional range. |
 |
| Moving day! John helped us to pick up a U-Haul at a location that served as a U-Haul rental store, a convenience store, a movie store, and a Sears. It was impressive. |
 |
| Jesse came with me to the police station to get a police records check for some volunteering I'm going to do. He was very excited to be at a real police station and ignored my advice to act calm and collected. |
 |
| Just one of the beautiful, flowery plants at our new house. Does anyone know what this flower is called? I'm loving these gardens and doing my best to keep them healthy, but I have to accept that I still don't know anything about them at all. This is a great learning experience. |
 |
| Jesse entertains Robyn while waiting for the bus at Fallowfield Station, which is conveniently located just a fifteen minute walk (with toddlers) from our new place. Life is good! |
That's all for now. Stay tuned for some video footage tomorrow.
Documentorily yours,
Until next time...
That would be a hydrangea from what i can tell. It turns a petty rose color in the fall. You can cut some branches after they turn pink, bring them in and dry them for a bouquet that will last all winter.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Mom. The irony of my many years of ignoring your gardens is not lost on me now that I desperately wish you were here to give me some tips!
ReplyDelete