The miscellaneous iPod photos continue. It often seems to me that the most striking photos are the ones that happen when you don't have a camera. But my trusty iPod always comes through for me.
 |
Confession: This photo is about a week old. I can feel my journalistic integrity spontaneously combusting for including it in today's post. I still think it's got some genuine editorial relevance, however, for the sheer seriousness with which Jesse was treating his experience with dentistry.
(Side note: While researching the spelling of the word "combusting," I came across a truly frightening article on the statistics and history of spontaneous combustion among humans. Did you know that women are more likely than men to spontaneously combust?) |
 |
| The girls get ready to go for a little bike trip with me. |
 |
| Selfies while biking: maybe not the best idea. |
 |
| Janna relives some good memories at the classic Craig Henry Park, close to our old house. |
 |
| It is worth noting that Janna can now tackle most aspects of the play structure independently. She was particularly proud of mounting the climbing wall by herself. |
 |
| Robyn masters the "face-down feet-first" sliding technique, which strikes me as being an uncomfortable experience, but which she repeated for literally dozens of times until I forcibly removed her from the park. |
 |
| On the road to the next park. |
 |
| "These are good swings, Dadda," Janna informed me. |
 |
| Back home, Janna shows a proficiency for gardening. Pants are optional for gardening in the Vance household. |
 |
| Jesse, after being told that he needs to finish his supper if he wants to eat his strawberry and rhubarb pie. |
 |
One of the first times that I can recall Robyn being purposefully excluded by her older siblings. She wants to join them in the playhouse, but they fear her, so they won't open the door.
I gave them a stern talking to, but secretly understood their angst after I heard her barking at them angrily and trapping them on the top floor by planting herself at the top of the ladder. |
Good day! But the bed is calling.
Until next time...
No comments:
Post a Comment