According to the
Farmer's Almanac, which has probably the most credibility of any periodical on earth, July's full moon occurred on July 12th. Unfortunately for the Farmer's Almanac, I have the one barometer of lunar position more accurate than the collective wisdom of all farmers: the mood of my children.
And judging by the complex arrangement of emotions exhibited by our beautiful little hoodlums today, I believe that I can declare with objective, empirical scientific certainty that the moon must be in full swing.
.JPG) |
Exhibit A: Two Children, One Bed
Chrissy and I weren't sure what to make of this. First of all, we had to wake up the children, which is nearly unheard of. Secondly, they were both sleeping in the same bed. When interrogated on the matter, Jesse mumbled, "I thought I was in my bed. But when I woke up, I was in Janna's bed."
Mmhmm. Likely story. |
.JPG) |
Exhibit B: The Uneaten Eggs
Janna loves eggs. Furthermore, she loves Ketchup on her eggs. In a normal universe, Janna eats the eggs. But this morning, she fell asleep on the table. The dog ate most of the eggs.
Something strange is going on here. |
.JPG) |
Exhibit C: The Strangely Terrifying Upside-Down Bunny Attack
After supper tonight, Robyn stalked us like a hungry fox on the lookout for unsuspecting chickens. Except she was wearing an upside-down bunny mask. (which, if worn by an attacking baby, kind of looks like a deranged jellyfish). All in all this was a humourous but bizarre experience that further cements the idea that...
...something is going on. |
My hypothesis: The Farmer's Almanac has it wrong for the first time in centuries. I'm willing to bet one upside-down bunny mask on it.
Ominously yours,
Until next time...
No comments:
Post a Comment