Usually, people make a big deal out of landmarks like their one hundredth post, but I missed it. So, here is post 101. Unfortunately, while I'd love to make this a big, epic post, I have to write report cards tonight. Admittedly, that feels a little anti-climactic for a 101st post, but what can you do? Duty calls, and my students need their learning assessed in a professional and yet constructive way. I'm there.
But first, some photos.
.JPG) |
| This is how Janna greeted us first thing this morning. It's hard to know what to say when your eldest daughter emerges from her room on a hot summer day wearing her brother's sweater, red commando goggles, and waving various Duplo segments while exclaiming, "I have breakfast!" |
.JPG) |
| Katie came over for supper tonight, and she brought pizza. This particular pizza, for your information, was a mix of mozzarella and feta/goat cheese, fresh basil, sun-dried tomatoes, chicken, and pine nuts. Mmmmmmmmm. |
.JPG) |
Janna, Robyn, and I went to the library. Usually this is a somewhat fearful process, as Robyn likes to drop my hand and do her own thing in the parking lot, both girls like to pull random books off shelves, and Janna is just generally a wildcard.
However. with much time and effort we made it from the parking lot to the front doors. It took about ten minutes. Both girls insisted on resting in every crevice, window, and shelf provided by the terrain on the way inside. Finally we made it to the lobby of the library...
...only to realize that I had forgotten my wallet/library card in the van. (Does anyone else relate to the intense inner pain associated with this kind of situation?) |
But you know, it was a good day. Katie and Chrissy are watching some So You Think You Can Dance, and I'm warming up my report-card-typing fingers.
Happy 101st post,
Until next time...
This library card/wallet thing....your dad has the same problem. Time you both got a man purse!
ReplyDelete