It's been almost two years since my last post. Many things have happened. Let me list them briefly:
-I have taught for two years at a school where most of the students are Dutch and taller than me
-Chrissy and I had our first real vacation (summers are awesome for teachers) and we visited family out East
-Chrissy and I have moved from our cramped apartment to a cozy little townhouse (Katie also lives there, in our dungeon - I mean, basement)
-I have bought an iPad (yes, I included this in the list)
-Chrissy and I have had another baby (Janna). She actually is the cutest baby ever.
-Jesse has learned to walk, speak... and lick people. No joke, he's licked me twice in the last two hours
I plan to write a bit more often now, but I need some major ISSUES to write about. So if you have some, let me know.
Dave
Welcome back to the blogosphere.
ReplyDeleteSo clearly you've had some setbacks such as buying the iPad but the rest looks pretty good.
ReplyDelete