I hate first posts, so I'm just going to skip all the introductory stuff. I'll just say that I really want to write songs, put down some thoughts on faith and culture, and figure out how to become a better husband/father/Christian. It would also be good to just have a way to document life as it happens...
SO there are a few big things coming up that I should mention:
- Childbirth is about to happen - Chrissy and I are having a son. I've finally managed to make the transition from terror to excitement, so I guess I'm making progress. I'm actually really pumped about it now. 89 days left, and it seems so far away.
- Teacher's college is coming to an end. About time.
- The Band needs a name. "Goodnight Nobody?"
Welcome to the blogosphere buddy! I look forward to commenting on every post you make :P
ReplyDeleteps. if you figure out anything about how to be a good dad or husband please pass it along.
Seth