Thursday, March 12, 2009

Caffeine!! Yaaahh!

Ever stay up all night working on a project, and then drink coffee all the next day to keep yourself awake? You get that sort of exhausted/wired combo that can only end badly. That's where I am right now. My foot is currently tapping on the floor really fast, and I've been typing erratically. To make matters worse, my "Y" key fell off, but I think I fixed it. 

It's nice to be able to record these thoughts. I should probably stop now though, because I'm in class. Ciao! 

5 comments:

  1. you took the beast to class? wow. i didnt dare try that. and if the y key falls off, glue it back on. that's what i almost did to the control key before i figured out how to fix it creatively. PS - i too have a blog. check it out sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your blog! And your picture. Soon there will be three!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the one that sounds like a lawnmower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've started drinking coffee to keep me going and so I can get my work done. Unfortunately its had the adverse effect of making me have to go pee 13 times a day and therefore not get any actual work done.

    ReplyDelete