First, Mary Wilson, of HomeMade Tales fame, joined us for a "packing party," in which I admittedly did not participate. Nevertheless, it was great to get some solid help as we prepare for our pilgrimage to Barrhaven on June 28th! I'll be writing more on this later. It is very exciting.
| Here is the Vance marking experience: papers, water glasses, and baby wipes. Just for emergencies. |
There has been a lot of funny rhetoric surrounding this particular election. I won't get into my person views on this family friendly blog (because we all know that there is certainly no overlap between the social and political spheres), except to say that I truly wish that we had a socially conservative option. That said, we are genuinely fortunate to live in a province with such a legacy of generosity towards its citizens. Say what you like about our current liberal government; we have been well treated.
Whether or not we can afford to be so well treated is the question that Ontarians will decide tonight.
| Chrissy and Mary illustrate the dramatic nature of voting night in Ontario. Cooper is quite obviously impressed. |
I guess only time will tell.
Until next time...
No comments:
Post a Comment