Friday, May 23, 2014

Misc

In the life of every daily blogger, there are days where the photos and life events just don't flow. This was one of those days.

Actually, the kids and I did go swimming together, but unforgivably, I forgot to bring the camera (so I can't actually prove that this event took place).

I figure, once a week or so I'll likely post a "Miscellaneous" entry, where I'll put a few random pics up from the week that didn't make it into the daily stories. So, with no further ado...

"Young Genius Reaching for Light Switch"

"Green Leaves Swish Noisily in Wind"

"Strange Family Pretends to Swim in Living Room"

(This was from tonight. I felt guilty for taking no photos on our swim trip, but I see now that this does not quite compensate.)
Time for date night with the beautiful Chrissy Vance.
Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment